While trying to understand various 'sql joins' I stumbled upon some nice articles. The only problem with them was they were scattered across places. I had to put them in a word document so that I can print and take them home for further reading. Here are those documents.
A Visual Explanation of SQL Joins
Assorted articles on SQL Query Joins.pdf
Note: None of the material in these documents is written by me. Click on the link in "Original article at:" in the document to visit the original article.
Notes to self
- square brackets  class method of Hash
- Preventing sensitive data from being logged in Rai...
- Route Globbing
- String: extract a single character
- require and load won't reload the file with reload...
- Rails without a database
- binding in ruby
- ActiveRecord tricks - :include and :select options...
- Convert String to Range
- Prevent a class from instantiating
- SQL joins explained
- ▼ February (12)